Sunday, July 28, 2013

Welcome Back!

Hi Families!

If you've made it here you've noticed that I changed our blog address since we have moved on to first grade together.  I am so excited to share another year with you and I hope to continue to share special moments through this blog.

Similar to last year, I will be sending home permission slips regarding your student's involvement with this blog.  If you wish to not participate in the blog (pictures, first name mentions) please do not hesitate to do so.  Additionally, please feel free to leave appropriate comments, questions, or anything you'd like to share on the blog.  Last year I frequently showed the students the blog and they loved hearing back from their families.

I look forward to seeing you all at the Back to School Social (Thursday, August 1 at 6:30).

No comments:

Post a Comment