Friday, March 14, 2014

6 simple things...

Last year, I would update each Friday with 6 simple things that would make me smile.  I'm sorry to admit it, but I have not been so diligent with that this year.  However, I want to make it a goal to start reflecting more often, as this year is quickly coming to an end. 

These kiddos hold a special place in my heart and find ways to make me smile every day! So I'd love to share a few ways they did this week....

1. Working with a great (and efficient!) team
2. Students creating leprechauns with their Irish names (example: O'Gilbert)
3. Our IB/Science experiments and students loving to use their Science Notebooks
4. Getting sweet notes from the kiddos on the back of their DMR quizzes
5. Having my students ask me if I could be their teacher again next year.
6. Gummy worms getting passed out for students who were doing their jobs during Writer's Workshop.

What made you smile this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment